- Oct 01 2020
Walk For Wellbeing Fundraiser – October 2020
This October The Christina Ghobadi Foundation is holding a Walk for Wellbeing fundraising Challenge and we would love you to be a part of it!
We are challenging you to commit to walking, running, or riding as many Kilometers as you can in the month of October to help us raise money to improve the wellbeing of young people living with cancer.
As you might already know we had to cancel The Big Unwind fundraising event earlier this year due to Covid-19 so this is a great opportunity to use your daily walks for a good cause and help us raise the money we weren’t able to in March.
How to Register
- If you don’t already have it, download Strava on your phone and create an account (you don’t need the paid version for the challenge).
- Follow this link to our GoFundraise page and select “Join Team”.
- Register your account with Go fundraise and select ‘Connect apps’ to connect your Strava account. (Strava workouts can take up to 24 hours to sync with your Go Fundraise page).
- Create your profile, set a fundraising goal and tell people how far you aim to walk/run/ride in the month of October – you could say something like:
In the month of October I’m challenging myself to walk 100km in order to raise money for The Christina Ghobadi Foundation and help to improve the wellbeing of young people living with cancer. I’d appreciate any contribution, big or small. Donations made through this platform are secure and will be remitted directly to The Christina Ghobadi Foundation.Thanks so much for your support!
- Share your page on social media and with your friends and family so they can donate.