FUNDRAISE FOR US
The more money we raise, the more support we can give young adults living with cancer.
You could help us by:
- Hosting a morning tea or other social event at your school, uni or workplace
- Donating the profits from your garage sale, concert or new book
- Holding raffles, auctions, BBQs, sausage sizzles or other events in your local community
- Being sponsored by your friends and family to run a marathon, grow a beard, twitching, paraglide off a cliff or anything else you are willing to give a go
- For further ideas please click here
Fundraising can be really rewarding and lots of fun…. And every dollar you raise goes directly towards supporting the spiritual and emotional well-being of young adults living with cancer.
Every little bit helps.
Contact us if you wish to use the Foundation’s name in your fundraising. If you plan to approach members of the public on our behalf you must be authorised to do so by us.
We have partnered with GoFundraise, an online fundraising platform, that can help you create a unique page for your fundraising event.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
The Christina Ghobadi Foundation is always looking for enthusiatic people to volunteer their time and skills in support of young people living with cancer.
We welcome any and all offers of support and assistance, including:
- Helping out at our events and fundraisers throughout the year
- Using your office, IT or admin skills to support us in our work
- Providing professional services, such as communications/media, graphic design or legal advice
- Any other skills that you think may benefit our cause
Volunteering gives you the opportunity to meet new people from a range of different backgrounds, whilst giving your time and sharing your skills for a worthwhile cause.
Once you register your interest, we will contact you with more information about our current volunteering opportunities.
We are actively seeking opportunities to partner with businesses or companies that are supportive of our Foundation’s vision and goals.
An ongoing partnership with the Christina Ghobadi Foundation can benefit your company in a number of ways:
- by raising your profile as a socially-minded organisation, committed to supporting young people living with cancer
- by providing volunteering opportunities for employees
- by creating opportunities for your supporters to make a meaningful contribution to a worthy cause
- by providing a clear and sustained focus for your fund-raising activities
We will work with your company to identify the best ways for us to work together to achieve our mutual goals. Our aim is to engage all parts of your organisation with our important work.
We would welcome the opportunity to have further discussions with your team about how we can work together to improve the spiritual and emotional well-being of young people living with cancer.
If you would like to know more about how your company can partner with us, please contact us.
As an organisation, we are keen to explore ongoing partnerships with church groups, charities and other community organisations that share our aims and values. We believe that sharing resources, expertise and knowledge can be mutually beneficial to both organisations.
Please contact us to discuss these opportunities in more detail.